Far beyond our many facets of ministry, the vision of Hearts for the Children Ministry is to impact multitudes for the kingdom of God.
The ministries are merely our gateway for opportunity to reach the people of Guatemala. Mount Zion Church, started in the early days of the ministry by Tom and Elizabeth, is the thriving heartbeat for this vision.
Statement of Faith
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing the three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the virgin Mary.
- That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead.
- That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father at the intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through the work of, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is evidence of the baptism in the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion. All who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and the washing of the saints’ feet.
- In the Premillennial second coming of Jesus, first, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch the living saints to Him.